Sunday, June 24, 2018

February 12, 2018 - Pictures and Letter from Elder Motsoiri

Hello,

Thank you for emailing me also my apologies for taking a while before I can reply. Thank you for the birthday wish as well. Anyhow, the area its doing well even though its not new. So far I have been enjoying being with my new companion Elder Downey from Oregon. I can't complain at all. Even though I miss Elder Barlow and his singing, I just have to move on. Make sure he do something with his voice even though its not a career.

My journey to join the Church it was what they would call it a "Golden Investigator" journey. I met the missionaries for my first time in my life in 2014. I was rushing to work, used to be a tutor for Mathematics and Sciences and I was late the other Elder actually ran with me and gave me a pamphlet, I quickly left my details and told them to come to my house the next morning. To my surprise the showed up. They taught me the Restoration and the Word Of Wisdom the same day, because my granny offered them a tea and they wouldn't take it. I was a very curious person so the taught me. Within the next month I had already finished the Book Of Mormon. I was glued to it and I couldn't put it down. And my answer of the Restoration came speedily, actually same week, at first I didn't understand the answer but then I asked again with an opened minded and heart. 

I'd love to get into details of everything but because of time it doesn't allow me. To keep long story short is that I have seen visions, seen many things but there's nothing that beats the still small voice. Even when the world can be loud as they can they cannot beat that. In various ways I know without a shadow of a doubt that this is true Gospel of Jesus Christ we're preaching and His Church is being directed by Him. If there's one thing that I'd ask from you would be that to tell all the young people that are born in the Church not to take the Gospel for granted and I'm sure sometimes they feel like them being born in the Church is unfair since they didn't choose for themselves. If I was them I'd prefer to stay in that"Bubble" because its safer there. 

I'd share more next time.
Have a wonderful week.

Kind Regards,
Elder Motsoiri






No comments:

Post a Comment